-
January 14th, 2007, 05:50 PM
#41
Inactive Member
today I saw 5 hung-over ladies
-
January 14th, 2007, 09:54 PM
#42
HB Forum Owner
today i saw idiots out driving on sleet covered expressways goin between 50 and 20 miles an hour
today i saw the true colors of a so called friend whom i will never again speak to..
today i saw my daughter who is 21 months old dress herself...correctly
-
January 15th, 2007, 06:40 PM
#43
Inactive Member
today I saw the beach packed with sunbathers
-
January 16th, 2007, 12:51 AM
#44
HB Forum Owner
today i decided i want to slap pitz *L
i saw a transformation in my kitchen after a couple coats of paint!~
-
January 16th, 2007, 06:11 PM
#45
Inactive Member
Today I saw Snowflakes falling....Brrrr it is colder than....well you know [img]wink.gif[/img]
*waves* Hello Summerstorm, Thanks for stopping by.
*L* Yea Pitz,knows how to rub it in, don't she [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 16th, 2007, 07:52 PM
#46
HB Forum Owner
Pitz is as bad as GaToR always reminding me just
how warm it is down there in Florida! ACK!
Today I saw...5 snowflakes?? *L* Still no official
snow here!
-
January 16th, 2007, 08:36 PM
#47
Inactive Member
*adding a little salt into their frozen wounds*...today I lounged in the hammock with a nice "rita" by my side...munching on a mango..sigh....
-
January 16th, 2007, 08:55 PM
#48
Inactive Member
Be Careful Mum, They will start throwing snowballs [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
January 17th, 2007, 01:34 AM
#49
HB Forum Owner
stuffs icicles down pitz' pants
-
January 17th, 2007, 05:38 PM
#50
HB Forum Owner
*stuffs snowballs in mums bra*L*
Today I saw.....our office dog, Daisy, having
puppy dreams and actually smiling and wagging
her tail in her sleep!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks